ChemClear conducts agvet chemical collections throughout Australia at regular intervals. Most states have a scheduled collection every two years*.
ChemClear will be conducting collections in the following locations:
News South Wales – March 2019
• Statewide collection scheduled for March 2019
• Registrations close February 19th
* There are ongoing collections where chemical holders can deliver their unwanted or obsolete chemicals to a dedicated Toxfree facility at St Mary’s in Western Sydney. For more information regarding this service please call 1800 008 182.
Queensland – June 2019
• Statewide collection scheduled for June 2019
• Registrations close mid-April (Date to be confirmed)