When is agvet chemical no longer of use and in need of disposal? Keeping old chemicals can pose a risk to you and the environment. These six questions can help you assess what chemicals you should keep or get rid of through ChemClear
Has the chemical …
- Served its purpose?
- Been replaced by another product?
- Become surplus to needs?
- Reached its expiration date?
- Been deregistered by the Australian Pesticide and Veterinary Manufacturers Association (APVMA)?
- Had restrictions placed on its use?
If you have answered yes to one or more of these questions, then your chemical is ready for disposal through ChemClear.
ChemClear supports a range of agvet chemical users and industries including:
- primary producers
- agricultural and veterinary businesses
- agricultural chemical retailers
- pest control managers
- golf courses
- forestry industry
- local and state government agencies
- other users of agricultural and veterinary chemicals
Frequently asked questions
Click here for a fact sheet on the questions that are frequently asked of our team.